6.26.2012

Woof!

It's been a little while. I'm trying to stay active, motivated, and engaged in things even though it seems pretty disparaging at this point. I graduated 17 days ago and still nothing. I've applied for upwards of 30 positions now I think and I'll keep going as long as I have to. I haven't gotten into applying for weird temp jobs or dog walking quite yet but I guess that's the next logical step for me to take.

Yesterday I was feeling particularly blue so I went to the local thrift store and got some cool stuff. I got a mug for my boyfriend, an American Eagle skirt for $1.29, and some cool Japanese tea mugs for $1.29 a piece. I also went to the fabric store and got some small amounts of fabric and made headband things and some adorable hair bows. I wish I could just craft my way out of unemployment. I've looked into doing an etsy but I don't know that I have enough stuff/skills to do something like that.

I wish I could make a living reading books, lake swimming, drinking tea, making crafty things, and watching movies. If I could I'd be one happy clam.

No comments:

Post a Comment