6.30.2012

How did that interview go you might ask? Splendidly, that's how. I think I will now set the record for most interviews in a row, over a weekend, with least amount of notice.

1. 7 minutes notice - today
2. 12 hours notice - I have another interview tomorrow afternoon
3. Two days notice - the interview I have Monday I'm not going to cancel

Wowie wow wow

This is really putting my styling/nail painting/hair curling skills to the test. I recently invested in some hot rollers and now I'm going to be one of those women hot rollering while sipping tea and doing my neutral looking make-up simultaneously.

But seriously, I paint my nails fuschia, I have unnaturally black hair, I like a nice winged liner - I need to figure out this whole work appropriate/not business real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment