6.13.2012

I graduated from college last Saturday which means I've been a college graduate for three days (this being day four). Over the past three days I've applied for four or five jobs.

This blog will be a chronicle of my job search, what I'm applying for, what I hear back on (if anything, yikes), and how the interviewing process goes. Hopefully I will soon be employed and too busy to constantly update blogs and twitter and what not but perhaps this will end up being a continuous project.

In addition to being about the job hunt this blog will also be about post-college life in general. I've never been a college graduate before so each experience will be new and cool. I'm eager to figure out how to do things like apply for a real apartment and eventually take out a loan or something. So many adult things await me in the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment