6.26.2012

I went on a long walk around a local lake today to clear my head and get some much needed exercise. It's been really easy to fall into getting up, searching the web for jobs, sending in some job applications and otherwise moping around the rest of the day. I have to work pretty hard to get out of bed and get moving but today I conquered my mind and bad attitude and got some fresh air. I feel better, clearer, and more invigorated overall. I made a delicious pasta dish for dinner with kale, avocado, pesto, tomatoes, and a fried egg. I'm hoping I can continue to improve my life while I'm in this waiting period so I don't go crazy and become obese.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em! I love the blog! I totally relate, I've gotten discouraged not finding an internship but it's nice to have time to be healthy, relax and have fun before we're stuck somewhere 9-5 every week for the rest of our lives. That pasta sounds yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete