6.20.2012

I can't seem to break my habit of getting up pretty early. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it would be nice to be able to sleep in past 8 when I have nothing much to do after I get up.

I went out with an old co-worker last night which was great but it was weird to be out of the loop on all the office gossip. I'm having a 'reitirement' party tonight after everyone else gets off work.

This morning I got up and applied for three jobs before 10 o'clock which seems pretty productive to me. I also finished a book last night and started a new one this morning. I'm caught up on laundry and I'm working through the 19+ thank you cards I need to write after my graduation party. I think I'm also going to try and start swimming everyday again soon but I  need someone to come with me in case I try to drowned.

I heard back from one of the office assistant positions I applied for at my school that they had found someone to fill the position -- meaning I didn't even get an interview -- but I'm trying not to get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment