6.30.2012

Day 21!

I am officially three weeks graduated - yay!

In other exciting news I am moving forward with not one but two job opportunities. I have an interview Monday with a fancy pants company that sells organic food stuffs and I had a quick and spontaneous interview today with another company.

What will I do if both give me some sort of offer you ask? I have no idea is the answer. The interview I had today was extremely thought-provoking and interesting but you never know until you get there what's going to be the best fit.

In the meantime I'm trying to find outfits for all these things and keep my nails/hair looking half decent. I definitely DID NOT look up to snuff this morning at my interview because it was a interview of much haste not preparation and no one was too concerned about my appearance (okay that's a lie, I was). I need to get some polaroids going of my best professional attire so I can throw things together in a hustle, and yes, I mean polaroids - hasn't anyone seen Clueless?

Anyway, I must go so I can clean up my room and organize my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment