8.09.2012

I got my keys! The fun has begun.

I picked them up earlier this week and started the moving process. Since I work full-time (yay!) I don't have a lot of time during the week to move things. Therefore this weekend is going to be moving pandemonium.

The apartment is not all I want it to be, in my haste to look at this unit I neglected to notice that unlike the downstairs unit it only has one closet instead of two. I'm pissed, I have waaaay too much stuff to fit into one closet. Now I have to get uber creative in order to maximize what little storage I do have and perhaps create some more areas. I have thought about purchasing some wire or plastic shelving to put into the corner of the living/dining area but it would just be so ugly and out in the open. I'm hoping that by utilizing bins and shelves in the one closet I can avoid exposing all my junk.

Being an adult is hard, and being an adult with two places of residence and roommates and bills and Netflix is even harder. I'm trying not to stress out about getting everything moved since I have until August 30th to be completely out of my house. That day will creep up on me, that I am sure of.

For now I am budgeting (more on that in a minute) and trying to figure out how to move everything in my car without going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment