8.05.2012

DIY Part Two

Today was a beautiful hot day here which is extremely rare. I spent most of the day outside under my porch painting and crafting. Here are some pictures of what I did and I will update with more once everything dries/I finish everything up.

Here are some embroidery hoops I bought that I put pictures from books in. 
I buy  random books with nice scenery at thrift stores for cheap and 
then do things like this with them.



The final shots of my stained crates. 
They await to be assembled and placed in my new apartment.



My workspace of sorts. 
That giant piece of cardboard is so handy.


The hoops that need something in them still.


Hard to see but that's the outline of a lobster I painted. 



More photos to come of all the cool paintings I did yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment