7.01.2012

Interview today went well. I have another interview on Tuesday with the company which is exciting. I'm getting nervous about all these interviews back to back messing with my mind.

I have the interview tomorrow afternoon that I need to prep for. I spent some time organizing my clothes this afternoon so I have that out of the way. It seems like finding a blazer this time of year is unheard of. I only have one grey one and it's hard to find one at a decent price IN MY SIZE around here.

Apparently people don't wear blazers in the summer? What if we have four job interviews in four days? What then!

I have decided the two questions that are super important to me at this point are whether or not my pb&j family will have a place at my desk/cubicle/area and if I can have control over my nail color. Other than that I'm getting used to having really cool and complete introductions to companies as part of the interviewing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment