7.25.2012

Apartment hunting continues. I have one pretty much selected but I have to view the actual unit before I can put down a deposit on it. There is someone living in the unit making viewing it difficult. I'm having nightmares that there is a large hole or burned part of the carpet under a couch or something I won't see until I actually move in.

The real estate company I'm working with I'm sure is getting annoyed with my constant calling and pestering but since I've only worked with a couple who privately owns the house I rent I have a lot of questions! Where can I park my scooter? When can I move in? When do I need to pay everything? Why? Why? Am I approved yet? Why?

In the meantime I wait for news back and I plot decorating ideas.

Thus far my Ikea wishlist is four PDF pages long and will cost me $417 but who's counting anyway -- right?

Mostly I want my own space to craft and nap and do all the fun things I love. I'm still deciding if I really need two enormous televisions in a one bedroom unit or if that's just something I want. Keeping me absolutely ridiculously heavy T.V. might be easier than trying to get rid of it in its current condition but it's going to take a crane to move into the second floor units I've been looking at.

Wish me luck, I'm off to visit what might be the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment