9.12.2012

I had my first frightening - living on your own is not the best idea - moment tonight when I almost fell on my head in the shower. I don't actually know if I would have fallen on my head or even if it would have caused damage but regardless it was scary. I over-conditioned my hair and all the run-off created quite the slippery situation.

I think I need to get Life Alert – ask my sister, Goob, about how important it is for people living on their own to have it.

The moving in has been done for quite some time and the living alone has been going on for over a month now (woah!). I suppose it's high time I get everything out of boxes and deal with all of my junk. It's hard to spend time unpacking and organizing when I can now make food and sit on a chair without boxes and stuff impeding that from happening. In any event I need to get things together here soon or I'm just really pathetic. And I need to take pictures!

Speaking of pictures, I took some really cool pictures with my phone when I was out on Orcas Island with my family over the weekend (hah! I bet you thought I'd add some, but I didn't!). I did seven loads of laundry at the house we rented because laundry in my apartment is $2.25 a LOAD and I am not going to support that highway robbery. Now all the clothes/towels/sheets I accumulated over the past month and a half are clean! Now I won't have to do laundry until Halloween.

On that note I leave you, dear reader, with what I'm going to be for Halloween this year:


Now I just need to learn how to whistle and buy a blonde wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment